001. Real Name: E.C. Watson-Holmes (I'm sorry, I just don't feel comfortable using my real name. Fun fact: My last names aren't only a nod to John and Sherlock, but the surnames of Watson and Holmes appear in my family tree.)
002. Nickname[s]: E.C., Eli, Cas, Hobbit
003. Zodiac Sign: Libra
004. Male or Female: I have a female body, but my gender is all over the place.
005. Nursery: ?
006. Primary School: Almira Elementary
007. Secondary School: Wilbur Wright Middle School
008. Hair Color: Currently dark brown, soon to be ginger.
009. Long or Short: Short-ish (think Benedict's hair in Star Trek Into Darkness, but a little longer)
010. Loud or Quiet: Depends.
011. Sweats or Jeans: Depends.
012. Phone or Camera: Both
013. Health Freak: no, but I probably should be
014. Drink or Smoke: Both!
015. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: Do crushes on famous people count?
016. Political orientation: I don't identify with either side.
017. Piercings: Ears, snakebites.
018. Tattoos: None yet. Getting a Starfleet insignia on my forearm with the words "Live long and prosper" underneath it, eventually.
HAVE YOU EVER [BEEN IN]:
019. Airplane: yes
020. Car accident: minor one
021. Fist Fight: MANY
022. First piercing: Ears, 2yrs old.
023. First Best Friend: I don't have friends...
024. First Instrument played: Violin
025. First award: Don't remember.
026. First Crush: Don't remember.
027. First Language: Take a guess!
028. First Big Vacation: Virginia, age 8.
029. Last Person you Talked: Dad
030. Last Person You Texted: Sabrina
031. Last Person You Watched: Do gifs count? Cuz I just watched a gif of Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock Holmes and it made me squeak.
032. Last Food You Ate: Chicken
033. Last Movie You Watched: Star Trek Into Darkness (watched it with my niece, she's in love with Khan, Chekov, Kirk, and Scotty.)
034. Last Song You listened to: Varúð by Sigur Rós. (PS: If you're a Cumberbunny/member of the CumberCollective, check out Sigur Rós, they're one of Benedict's favourite bands. He's got great musical tastes!)
035. Last Thing You Bought: Star Trek The Original Series costume pack for my character in Star Trek Online.
036. Last Person You Hugged: Mom
037. Food: Anything
038. Drinks: Alcoholic: WODKA! Non-alcoholic: Tea.
039. Clothing: my jumpers.
040 Book: Tie between The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings series, and Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere.
040.5 Manga: IDK.
041. Color: Cyan
042. Flower: Black roses.
043: Music: Dubstep, techno, trance, post-rock, video game music, my own violin playing
044. Movies: The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Star Trek, Star Trek Into Darkness, Third Star
044.5. Anime: ...
046. Subjects: Anything that isn't maths.
IN THE PAST YEAR I ...
047.  Kissed In The Rain
048. [x] Celebrated Halloween (Celebrated the Pagan holiday of Samhain, actually)
049. [x] Had Your Heart Broken
050.  Went Over the Minutes on Your Cell Phone (unlimited texting/ calling)
051. [x]Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation (I'm pansexual, I love people for who they are, not their genders. However, people think that's impossible.)
052. [x] Came Outta the Closet (To those who didn't know.)
053.  Gotten Pregnant (Hahhaha, dude, I'm on the internet 24/7, do you think I'm getting laid?)
054.  Had an Abortion
055. [x] Done something you've Regretted (in multiple instances)
056. [x] Broke a Promise
057. [x] Kept a Secret (that's a common thing with me, I keep plenty of secrets)
058. [x] Pretended To Be Happy (around friends especially)
059. [x] Met Someone Who Changed Your Life. (Not for the good)
060. [x] Pretended To Be Sick
061.  Left The Country.
062. [x] Tried something you normally wouldn't like, and liked it
063. [x] Cried Over The Silliest Thing. (I dropped my phone. XD)
064.  Ran a Mile
065. [x] Went To the Beach
067. Eating: nothing
068. Drinking: Wild Cherry Pepsi
069. Getting Ready To: Continue my awful Sherlock one-shot
070. Listening To: TV at the moment
071. Plans For Tomorrow: No clue
073. Want Kids: yes
074. Want To Get Married: yes
075. Careers in mind: Well, my dream career is acting, but my anxiety would prevent me from doing such.
WHICH IS BETTER ON A OPPOSITE GENDER:
076. Lips or Eyes: eyes
077. Shorter or Taller: both
078. Romantic or Spontaneous: either
079. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms: ummmmm, I don't really care
081. Hook-up Or Relationship: relationship. but i'm so desperate i'll take a hook up.
082. Troublemaker or Hesitant: a mix?
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost Glasses/Contacts: multiple times have I lost my glasses
084. Ran Away From Home: no but I've fantasized
085. Hid A Weapon, For Self Defense: my pocket knife
086. Killed Somebody: No, but I am sure I'd be able to in certain circumstances.
087. Broken Someone's Heart: No.
088. Been arrested: Nearly!
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself: nooo.
091. Miracles: Nope
092. Love at First Sight: Yes
093. Heaven: No, I believe in the Summerland. It's where you stay in between re-incarnations.
094. Santa Claus: Nah, but it's fun.
096. Magic: Yes. Not the fake shiz on tv, I'm talking real magic, like spellcraft and things.
097. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now: Yeah, he doesn't know I exist though
098. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life: no
099. Do You Believe In God: I don't believe in one god. I believe in many Gods. I'm Pagan/Wiccan...
100.Tag five people